Information Technology Services at Cal State LA offers a wide variety of classes for students to develop their skills with using various software. Most of the workshops are free to Cal State LA students.
Workshop Guidelines from the ITS website.
- All in-person workshops are taught using the latest version of the software available in the Open Access Labs on campus.
- Most workshops are approximately 60-90 minutes in duration.
- Seating begins 10 minutes prior to workshop commencement.
- As a courtesy to the trainer and other workshop attendees, admittance is allowed only during the first 15 minutes of the workshop.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the training labs.
- All cell phones, pagers and audible devices must be turned off or set to vibration mode during the workshop.
- Eligible attendees include:
- Cal State LA matriculated students with the following: a myCSULA Identity account, a Cal State LA One Card or photo ID card (e.g., California driver license or ID card), and a current quarter schedule printout from GET.
- Cal State LA faculty and staff members with the following: a myCSULA Identity account and a Cal State LA One Card.
- The following people are not eligible: ELP, alumni, Open University or other CSU campus students.
- Schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- The training materials provided during the workshop are for in-class use only and must be returned at the end of the workshop.
- The training materials are available for download on the ITS Training Program website. The handouts are available on the Handouts page. The workbooks are available on the Microsoft Office Training page.
Click a workshop title listed below to view the workshop description and schedule, or to request a workshop. If you are interested in attending a workshop, please review our workshop guidelines.